Much of Live PDF's functionality works equally well whether you are offline or are connected.
While offline, you can:
- Create and print Live PDF documents from any Windows application that can print
- Update your documents with your digital pen
- Have your documents automatically updated and stored in your selected local and local-network locations
While offline, you can also create and update documents that are also addressed to other Live PDF users (via their Live Address) or to anyone else (via email address), and Live PDF will queue up your documents and updates while you're offline, and then automatically deliver documents and updates once you're connected again.
There are a few specific times when being online is required:
- When you enter your Live Address and password into Live PDF
- When you add your first printer to Live PDF (the software automatically brings down the right resources to help you print)