The following Livescribe smartpens are supported by Live PDF:
- Sky (when synced via USB)
To prepare for using your Livescribe smartpen with Live PDF:
For all Livescribe smartpens:
- See other articles here for computer operating system requirements and for printer requirements
- See this from Livescribe for other information and to purchase your Live PDF service subscription
- Make sure that your smartpen's firmware has been recently updated. Please see Livescribe support for details
- Live PDF and Anoto penDirector need to be installed and a Live PDF account must be created. See here for directions.
Additionally, for Pulse and Echo smartpens:
- Livescribe Desktop or Echo Desktop must be installed and updated. For more information about these applications, please see here.
And, if you are using a Sky smartpen:
- Livescribe Helper must be installed and updated. For more information, please consult livescribe.com.