To use Live PDF, you need to be connected to the Internet when you:
- Add or remove a Live Address from your Live PDF software
- Print your first Live PDF document
- Want to share Live PDF documents with others, or receive shared documents from others
If you see messages that you are unable to connect to the Live PDF service, please confirm:
- Your Internet connection is working properly.
- Any required proxy settings. Proxy settings can be set at Settings, Advanced tab and at Feed, Getting Started tab.
- Your network firewall allows communication with https://app.LivePDF.net.
- That anti-virus or other user security software has not blocked communication.